We hope that this site will provide an information hub for infant mental health practice in Canada and beyond to provide you with the research and practical information that is important for your work.
Through this website IMHP Members receive:
- 20% discount on all IMHP resources and workshops
- Access IMHPromotion.ca EXCLUSIVE Member Resources
- Access to submit your community news, events and learning opportunities
- Online Learning Modules and training materials
Plus - NEW member perks will be added soon!
Individual - $75
- non-transferable site use and discount privileges for one person)
Group/ Agency - $250
- includes up to five identified users for site use and discount privileges
Limited - $0
- for non-members wishing to purchase items through the IMHP Store
Annual membership dues are current for 1 year from the date of renewal.
Members Save 20% on all IMHP Resources and Events, and access to Exclusive Member Content!
Visit the STORE to register!
LOGIN for access to the following!
- Hand in Hand Developmental Support Planning Resources,
- Nurturing the Seed: A Developmental Support Planning Model for working with Indigenous Infants, Children and Families,
- Infant Mental Health and Family Law Initiative Learning Modules,
- IMH - Common Messaging Topic Briefs
Visit the store to place your order online for IMHP resources like:
- The Simple Gift Videos and Guides
- Past Webcast Recording Access
- IMPRINT Archives and Special Issues
Coming soon to the IMHP store...
- Workshop Webcast Recordings from the Expanding Horizons for the Early Years 2019 National Institute