This 15-part Lecture Series is presented jointly by Infant and Early Mental Health Promotion (IEMHP) at the Hospital for Sick Children, the World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH) and Tampere University. This web-based series brings world-renowned experts in infant and early mental health research and practice to you in an accessible and flexible format that can be easily integrated into staff development and continuing professional education. The structure of the series is aligned with the Competency Framework developed by IEMHP. The inclusion of infant and early mental health promotion, prevention, and treatment needs to be a key focus of practice within community-based health, early learning and care, and social service organizations. The series provides insight into the foundational science of infant and early mental health, the importance of promotion and prevention policies and strategies, and evidence-based interventions and treatment approaches.
Includes 15 recorded lectures (each approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours in length) and access to additional resources provided by presenters.
- Learners will be eligible for the Certificate of Completion after successfully viewing all 15 lectures and completing the associated feedback surveys.
- Learners will have access to 13 Bonus lectures from the 2020/21 Lecture Series (an additional 26 hours of content).
- Access to all lectures until December 31st, 2025.
Special discounts are available for IEMHP/WAIMH members and WAIMH affiliates!
- For those wishing to register as individuals, please visit ‘How to Register and Access Lecture Series 2022’ for step-by-step instructions to register at https://learning.iemhp.ca.
- For those wishing to register groups of 10 or more participants, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.